Feeling the pain…. Well not allot but it’s there. Went to the park to day and got in allot of laps. Something like 10 mix of walk and jog. A bunch of pull ups sets of push ups and some high steps. Timw for all this was between 5:15 pm to 6:54 pm. I didnt keep track of my routines today. I do know I will be taking off a day or two to give my shoulders a rest.
This was pretty easy and fast started at 9:08 pm and finished at 9:26 pm. JDid laying back arms/skull crushers and shoulders.
- Started with skull crushers w/ ez bar 5 lb + 5 lb + 11 lb 5 x 30 reps up and down
- Standing Shoulder Press behind neck and front press same sets and weight placement as above.
that’s all she wrote.
After yesterdays workout I decided to do the same today. I did bicep curls and squats. Kept it short and sweet. One don’t need 2+ hours to do super setting/pyramids, theirs many names for it.
- Started with ez bar w/11 lbs no rest added 5 pound plats 5 x 25 up then down
- Same with squats 5 x 30 up and down.
don’t have a clue what I’m gonna do tomorrow i be it will be fun.
From curls to standing dumbbell side raises I did them all. Well not like I did a bunch of reps just 3 reps per set with 2 min rest between each one.
Started with Arms:
- Curls w/ez bar + 11 lbs 3 x 20
- Standing back arms same weight 3 x 20
- Standing DB reverse curls w/25 lbs 3 x 10
- Front press w/ ez bar + 11 lbs 3 x 15
- Behind neck press same weight 3 x 15
- DB upright w/25 lbs 3 x 10
- Standing DB side raise w / 25 lbs 3 x 10
Started at 7:00 pm and ended at 7:33 pm. It’s 8 pn now and I’m still sweating.